There are no “magic bullets” or “get rich quick” schemes that work. As an experienced Web marketer or publisher, you already know that.
But there are some ways to make really significant “passive” money on the Internet, and especially with Internet advertising. Of these, one of the best, and most legitimate, is Google AdSense, which you now know all about.
When you’re ready to get started with your AdSense program, the preceding information, combined with the following additional resources, will help you make the most of it!
Further AdSense Resources
Whether you have one website or 100, blogs or not, below is a list of great tools, software, scripts, and other resources that can help you win in your Google AdSense campaign(s).
Tools and Scripts
These are tools that would help you in a variety of areas such as seeing what ads appear for specific keywords, tracking and analyzing clickthroughs and revenue, scripts and much more.
- AdSense Preview tool from Google – Preview your AdSense Ads
- AdSense Desktop –Tool for analyzing Google AdSense statistics
- AdSenseLog –Another tool for analyzing AdSense stats
- AdSenseCharts –Chart generator for your statistics
- Revenue Checker for Google AdSense – Checks and monitors revenue
- Google AdSense Sandbox Tool – shows what Ads would appear for specific keywords or content
- AdSense Web Tool –similar to the one above
- AdSense Tracker –Statistical Analysis and tracking
- AdSense Monitor –AdSense tracking script
- SysSense – A utility that puts your AdSense information in the Windows system tray
- AdSense Notifier –places AdSense information in a status bar
- AdSense™ Tracker -Another good tracking tool
- Google AdSense Tracking Script – Another tracking script
- AdSenseMasterFlex 2.0 – Script
- asRep: Google AdSense tracking script
AdSense Information Websites and Tutorials
- AssociatePrograms.com – AdSense Forum
- Digital Point – AdSense Forum
- Google AdSense Charts & Graphs
- Googl e AdSense Preview Tool
- Google AdSense Sandbox Tool
- How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue
- JenSense – Making Sense of Contextual Advertising
- Search Engine Forums – Contextual Advertising Forums
- Search Engine Watch – AdSense Forum
- V7N Web Development Community – Google Forum
- Web Pro World – AdSense Forum
- Webmaster World – AdSense Forum